Amber Rose has never been ashamed of her body or speak on topics about sexuality. She created “Amber Rose SlutWalk” to bring attention to people slut-shamming others. According to BET, Rose is all about self-love, exploring your sexual desires and has just landed a $10 million dollar deal with LELO, the leading sex toy brand.
She will use her 16.7 million Instagram followers to help her become successful in the sex toy industry. While some might think this industry is taboo by 2030 it will make close to $30 billion. In a recent interview Rose gave masturbation tips and discovering the truth while you have “the safest sex in the world.”
View this post on Instagram
IT'S HERE! the brand new sonic massager, the SONA has arrived. Check the link in the BIO. @amberrose, sexual pioneer and creator of #SlutWalk, had a lot of love for our latest creation. Watch the video to see her thoughts! #LELO #SONA #ClitorallyMindblowing #SonicWaves #PleasureObjects #SexToys #SelfLove #Sex #AmberRose Video credit: @amberrose
Rose said about entering this field, “I wanted to develop a really cool line— kind of for everyone. We have a [sex] toy for couples. We have a toy if you like penetration and clitoris stimulation. We have a little bit for everybody! I wanted to have a little bit for everyone so that they can try different things.” She is excited about this venture and hopes she can help fans with some pleasure.
- Carmelo Anthony Blasts Cheating Rumors: “That Sh*t Is Not Cool At All”
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- Watch: Cardi B Gets Nude, Has a Threesome and Kills Several In New ‘Press’ Video
- “It Wasn’t Another Person”: Monica Talks Divorce & Continuing To Support Shannon Brown
- You Gets No Love: Faith Evans & Stevie J Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- 56 Years Later, Louisiana Mayor Apologizes to Sam Cooke For Racist Treatment
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End