Kim Zolciak has always given her kids the world with lavish birthday parties, graduation gifts and more. Her daughter, Brielle Biermann recently turned 21 and Zolciak gave her a gift some didn’t agree with. In a video posted by TMZ, Biermann opened a gun case and received a rose gold glock.
Brielle will be moving in her own condo and Zolciak wants her to be able to protect herself. Biermann allegedly has experience shooting by practicing at a gun range, but didn’t seem fond when she first opened the gift. She also doesn’t have a license to carry it, but in Georgia you don’t need one.
Fans stormed on social media to give their opinion and one said, “You disgust me. Guns? Really. I hope she never has to use it. I hope that gun never gets used to kill. Shame on you @Kimzolciak.” With the whole debate about guns do you think it was a good idea for Brielle Biermann to receive this gift?
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout
- Colin Kaepernick Sends His Workout Tapes From His Workout To All 32 NFL Teams
- Here’s Naomi Campbell’s First Shoot With A Black Photographer In Over 33 Years
- Flawless! Beyoncé Looked Like A Billion Bucks Before Hubby’s Gala Event
- Teen Entrepreneur Launches Clothing Line To Combat Gun Violence
- Lizzo Sued By Postmates Driver She Claimed Pilfered Her Food
- Founder Of Historic Atlanta Restaurant Celebrates 107th Birthday
- New Orleans Teen Who Received 116 College Acceptances Pursues Degree In Education
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim [PHOTOS]