Kandi Burruss’ sex life is a hot topic on Real Housewives Of Atlanta. At this point, Porsha and now Kim Zolciak-Biermann have accused the business mogul of unwanted sexual advances.
In case you missed it, Kim allegedly claimed Kandi wanted her “box.” Kandi, of course, claimed Kim was lying and a brief Twitter beef ensued.
Welp, we caught up with Kandi, who revealed Kim texted her the other night claiming producers edited the show and twisted her words around. Get the scoop when you hit the play button above.
- Travis Scott’s Fans Petitions For Rapper To Perform At Coachella
- Meagan Good Reminds Devon Franklin What He’s Missing On The ‘Gram
- Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Raping & Drugging A Woman
- Kanye West Announces ‘DONDA 2’ For Special Release Date On 2/2/22
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Shaq Goes Off On Joel Embiid’s “Soft” Partner Ben Simmons, Calls Him A “Crybaby”
- Jackson State QB Shedeur Sanders Makes HBCU And NCAA History With Major Endorsement Deal
- Nicki Minaj In Legal Trouble Again After Security Claims Husband Kenneth Petty Broke His Jaw
- Halle Bailey Shows Off Bikini Bod In Latest Pic: ‘Suns Out, Buns Out’
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press
Kandi Burruss: I’m Not The ‘Boss From Hell’
Kandi Burruss Says Kim Zolciak-Biermann Texted Her After Twitter Drama was originally published on hellobeautiful.com