Kandi Burruss’ sex life is a hot topic on Real Housewives Of Atlanta. At this point, Porsha and now Kim Zolciak-Biermann have accused the business mogul of unwanted sexual advances.
In case you missed it, Kim allegedly claimed Kandi wanted her “box.” Kandi, of course, claimed Kim was lying and a brief Twitter beef ensued.
Welp, we caught up with Kandi, who revealed Kim texted her the other night claiming producers edited the show and twisted her words around. Get the scoop when you hit the play button above.
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence
- Octavia Spencer Reveals Her Real Age On Her Birthday [WATCH]
- The Family’s Attorney Says Ahmaud Arbery’s Case Will Be Investigated As A Hate Crime
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Protected: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate
Kandi Burruss: I’m Not The ‘Boss From Hell’
Kandi Burruss Says Kim Zolciak-Biermann Texted Her After Twitter Drama was originally published on hellobeautiful.com