“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’