The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM