Mariah Carey and Jamie Foxx were among the attendees at Floyd Mayweather‘s star-studded birthday party. While Jamie Foxx was grooving to the music, he asked Mariah to sing a few notes. Her sassy reply rubs Gary With Da Tea the wrong way, and he feels it’s rude.
But Da Brat explains that Mariah and Jamie are just so close, that it’s fine when the interact with each other that way. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tessa Thompson Gives Modern-Day Angel Vibes At The “Passing” Premiere In LA
- Get Your First Look At Porsha Williams’ New Spinoff Series, ‘Porsha’s Family Matters’
- Jini Thornton Shares Money Moves You Should Take Care Of Before The End Of The Year [WATCH[
- Gary’s Tea: Cynthia Bailey Explains Why She’s Leaving RHOA [WATCH]
- Kyrie Irving Anti-Vax Compared To Capitol Riots: ‘January 6 Energy’
- Insecure Push Style And Fashion On The Front Line In Their Season 5 Debut
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative