Tamar Braxton addressed the many rumors that have been swirling about her marriage to Vince Herbert. On an episode of The View, both of them were on to discuss their impending divorce. Vince vehemently denied accusations that he impregnated someone else, and Tamar revealed that those accusations actually came from hearsay from her friends, and nothing concrete.
Meanwhile, Vince revealed that he will never stop “fighting for his family,” and is keeping up hope for reconciliation between the two. Miss Pat, the guest in the studio for the day, weighed in on the situation, saying that Vince cheating would be a devastating moment for black women. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- For Papas Who Puff: Check Out These Smoker-Friendly Gifts For Father’s Day
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- The RZA Confirms Season 2 Of ‘Wu-Tang: An American Saga’ In 2021
- Pharrell Williams Set To Open Private School For Low Income Families In Virginia
- Do You Live In One Of 2021’s Most Fun States in America?
- Phoenix Suns And Denver Nuggets Fans Get Into Fight: “Suns In Four!”
- Cedric The Entertainer Reacts To Katt Williams ‘Stolen Joke’ Allegations
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk