Kodak Black‘s legal struggles are still very much on the table, but he and his team can celebrate slightly after recent news. Three charges stemming from a January house raid have been dropped, although there are other serious charges still remain.
The State of Florida dismissed one charge each — for possession of a weapon or ammunition by a delinquent, grand theft of a firearm, and child neglect … according to Kodak’s attorney, Bradford Cohen.
The charges all stem from the January raid at the rapper’s Florida home. You’ll recall, police were alerted after he posted an IG Live video … showing several men with guns and drugs. Kodak’s young son also walked into the room. Police say they found 94.9 grams of marijuana.
The outlet adds that Kodak is still facing charges of marijuana possession and possession of ammunition.
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One