Kodak Black‘s legal struggles are still very much on the table, but he and his team can celebrate slightly after recent news. Three charges stemming from a January house raid have been dropped, although there are other serious charges still remain.
The State of Florida dismissed one charge each — for possession of a weapon or ammunition by a delinquent, grand theft of a firearm, and child neglect … according to Kodak’s attorney, Bradford Cohen.
The charges all stem from the January raid at the rapper’s Florida home. You’ll recall, police were alerted after he posted an IG Live video … showing several men with guns and drugs. Kodak’s young son also walked into the room. Police say they found 94.9 grams of marijuana.
The outlet adds that Kodak is still facing charges of marijuana possession and possession of ammunition.
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- MTV’s ‘The Real World’ Will Be Getting An Interactive Makeover On Facebook Watch [VIDEO]
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Judge Throws Florida Cops In Jail After They Framed Black Teen With Burglaries
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Seeing 26-Year-Old Model After Alleged Split From Cassie
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man