Kodak Black‘s legal struggles are still very much on the table, but he and his team can celebrate slightly after recent news. Three charges stemming from a January house raid have been dropped, although there are other serious charges still remain.
The State of Florida dismissed one charge each — for possession of a weapon or ammunition by a delinquent, grand theft of a firearm, and child neglect … according to Kodak’s attorney, Bradford Cohen.
The charges all stem from the January raid at the rapper’s Florida home. You’ll recall, police were alerted after he posted an IG Live video … showing several men with guns and drugs. Kodak’s young son also walked into the room. Police say they found 94.9 grams of marijuana.
The outlet adds that Kodak is still facing charges of marijuana possession and possession of ammunition.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]