Don’t mess with a man and his cars. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man alleging he had old cars in his driveway that don’t work and weren’t working. He told the man he was giving him until the end of the week to move his s*** cars because he is bringing down the property value.
At that point the man on the phone was fed up and ready to go off. Wood and him continued to argue and he spoke about coming to his house. The man on the phone was ready to get his gun before they told him it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Future Ordered To Take DNA Test To Determine Paternity Of Eliza Reign’s Daughter
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]