While Althea Eaton may no longer be on the reality show Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta, she still has a lot of drama in her personal life.
According to TMZ, Ms. Thing recently got arrested for slapping her Baby Daddy Benzino in front of the police on Sunday night. Obviously, the police arrested her on the spot.
The gossip site also reported that this all went down when the Los Angeles Police Department was called to Eaton’s San Fernando Valley home to mediate an alleged domestic dispute. Apparently, Althea kept asking Benzino to leave, which he refused to do.
Althea was later booked for misdemeanor battery and held on $20K bail, which she paid on Monday morning and was released.
We don’t know what was behind the attack or the status of their relationship right now, but between all their reality show drama, including that season of “Marriage Boot Camp,” we’re pretty clear that the couple has had their share of ups and downs.
More downs than ups though.
As InTouch Weekly pointed out, just last year the 51-year-old record producer was caught cheating on Althea and it was made public in May 2017.
Paparazzi later caught up with him as he was trailing behind Althea leaving a club in LA, saying “everyone deserves a second chance.”
He then looked to the cameras trying to plead his case:
“It makes sense. It’s alright. She’s worth it. I love her. I f–ked up and I want to make it up to her…It wasn’t worth it. I’ve never regretted anything in my life, but that. She knows I love her. I don’t want to be with anyone else.”
What a mess!
What do you think of Althea hitting Benzino? Is it finally time for them to break up for good?
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- Kanye’s Shelved Album Produced By Dr. Dre Leaks Online [LISTEN]
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- 7th Annual Black Owned Wine & Spirits Festival Makes DC Return On September 30
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- You Care: Julia Fox Says Her Relationship With Kanye West Lacked Sex
- Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Files A Trademark For “Alicia Teas”
Former LHHATL Star Althea Arrested For Slapping Benzino In Front Of Cops was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful