Todd Dulaney came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He and Rickey Smiley talked about their love for Todd’s native Chicago. Todd shouts out his church, Living Word Christian Center, and talks about his new single, “Your Great Name.”Todd also explains why he stopped playing pro-baseball with the Mets to live his purpose in ministry, and how freeing that has been for him.
Todd talks about wha he does about missing the sport, and making sure his wife knows about his skills! Plus, Todd shares some words of encouragement; “Prayer works and we can’t slack in it,” he reminds us. “Just keep calling His name.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from the Praise Break on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC [UPDATED]
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Amber Rose Plans On Being Single Forever: “I Don’t Want To Have Sex…It’s So Gross.”
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland