Every marriage is different and media star Chrissy Teigen definitely proved this with her appearances on Ellen recently.
In a segment of the show called “You Don’t Know Jack About John,” Ellen asked Chrissy questions about her husband John Legend and his music career.
To put it lightly, Chrissy struggled a bit, especially when it came to knowledge of John’s Grammy wins and music numbers.
She definitely proved you don’t have to know everything about your man’s career to be in love. Check out some of her hilarious slip ups below.
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
What Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know About Her Husband John Legend [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com