Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Dr. Dre Has New Music Coming Out For ‘Grand Theft Auto Online: The Contract’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Kardashian Curse” | Episode 45
- Rickey Smiley’s Mom Reminiscences On Christmas With Him As A Child [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Named The Greatest Screenplay Of The 21st Century [WATCH]
- Travis Scott Requests That Astroworld Lawsuit Against Him Be Dismissed
- Jussie Smollett Takes Stand For 6 Hours In Criminal Trial
- Swizz Beatz Frustrated With Inebriated Artists, Tardiness for ‘Verzuz’ Battles
- Source Says Khloe Kardashian Is “Ignoring” News Of Tristan Thompson Paternity Suit
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate