Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Remy Ma’s Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Woman Shouts N-Word, Literally Stops The Show At “Black Panther” Screening
- Trey Songz Allegedly Assaults Woman For Talking To Another Man
- Prank Call: Maintenance Demands To Know How The Toilet Backed Up [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Tyler Perry Make “Wakandian Family Reunion”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Sister Wife? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Was Wendy Williams Out Of Line For Her Comments About Beyoncè? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ja Rule Protests For Better Public Housing [VIDEO]
- Did Trey Songz Pop A Woman In The Mouth? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Mena Makes Her Way To A New City And So Much More Drama On “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Trailer [VIDEO]