Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A “Shield” To Cheat On Melania
- Cleveland Cavaliers’ Larry Nance, Jr. Gets Married [PHOTO]
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals He Had A Child On The Way, Fans Are Joyous And Skeptical
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- What Should Happen To The Man Who Filmed T.I. With Another Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why People Think XXXTentacion Faked His Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Explains Why Mary J. Blige Should Not Have To Pay Spousal Support [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shoots Wal-Mart Gunman