T.I. continues to put smiles on so many fans faces. During Christmas the rapper paid for toys of single mothers at a local Walmart in Atlanta. With “Black Panther” coming out later this week he wanted to give back to deserving families again.
On Twitter he made an announcement and said, “Me and @Walmart joined efforts to support the community with free tickets for customers to attend an Advance Screening of @MarvelStudios @theblackpanther. We gave away 300 tickets to deserving families yesterday at the Cascade Walmart store. #BlackPanther.” He isn’t the only celebrity doing amazing things like this.
Octavia Spencer and Ellen DeGeneres are making efforts to ensure that a lot of Black children get to see a superhero that looks like them. After the #BlackPantherChallenge took off on social media and was able to raise money for families to see the film it continues to be successful. We can’t wait to see this film!
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball