T.I. continues to put smiles on so many fans faces. During Christmas the rapper paid for toys of single mothers at a local Walmart in Atlanta. With “Black Panther” coming out later this week he wanted to give back to deserving families again.
On Twitter he made an announcement and said, “Me and @Walmart joined efforts to support the community with free tickets for customers to attend an Advance Screening of @MarvelStudios @theblackpanther. We gave away 300 tickets to deserving families yesterday at the Cascade Walmart store. #BlackPanther.” He isn’t the only celebrity doing amazing things like this.
Octavia Spencer and Ellen DeGeneres are making efforts to ensure that a lot of Black children get to see a superhero that looks like them. After the #BlackPantherChallenge took off on social media and was able to raise money for families to see the film it continues to be successful. We can’t wait to see this film!
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Diddy Teams Up With That Rony Seikaly To Release A House Music Track
- Black Buying Power In The Pandemic: How COVID-19 Is Changing Our Holiday Spending
- What Is The National Day Of Mourning?
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 Raises Concerns Across South Africa