Up-and-coming comedian HahaDavis came through to the morning show! Rickey Smiley recalled working with him in New Orleans. HahaDavis talked about transitioning to doing stand-up after five years of strictly social media comedy. He talks about the challenge of making that transition in an environment where a lot of comedians- who came up through doing stand-up in clubs -don’t respect the social media comics.
HahaDavis talks about being a part of the upcoming “Meet The Blacks” movie, and receiving advice from Mike Epps and Katt Williams. He talks about being the rookie on that set, and earning the respect of the veterans. Plus, HahaDavis reveals that he’s got a line of chocolate bars and a line of underwear coming out through Kyrie Irving‘s line. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Did R. Kelly Release A New Album While In Federal Prison?
- Issa Rae Oozes Style Goals At The Hollywood Reporter 2022 Power 100 Women in Entertainment Event
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Jamaica Declares State Of Emergency In 9 Parishes To Combat Violent Crime
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- ABC Probing T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach’s Whirlwind Romance
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Op-Ed: Van Jones Needs To Be Held Accountable For His Anti-Black Comments
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says Deion Sanders ‘DID Leave Black People.’ The Irony…
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church