Up-and-coming comedian HahaDavis came through to the morning show! Rickey Smiley recalled working with him in New Orleans. HahaDavis talked about transitioning to doing stand-up after five years of strictly social media comedy. He talks about the challenge of making that transition in an environment where a lot of comedians- who came up through doing stand-up in clubs -don’t respect the social media comics.
HahaDavis talks about being a part of the upcoming “Meet The Blacks” movie, and receiving advice from Mike Epps and Katt Williams. He talks about being the rookie on that set, and earning the respect of the veterans. Plus, HahaDavis reveals that he’s got a line of chocolate bars and a line of underwear coming out through Kyrie Irving‘s line. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Barbados Elects Island’s First Female Prime Minister
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Kendrick Lamar Reportedly Threatens To Pull Music From Spotify
- Kim Kardashian Tried To Slander Rhymefest, He Responded Eloquently
- 11-Year-Old Receives Southern University Scholarship
- Regina King Headed To HBO With “Watchmen”
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club
- Prank Call: “Your Racial Tones Are Totally Inappropriate” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Allen Iverson Stars In New KITH x Mitchell & Ness Campaign [PHOTOS]