Kevin Hart for his “Cold As Balls” interview wanted to talk with Lonzo Ball, but he wasn’t available. Hart ended up speaking with LaVar Ball while they both sat in an ice bath. It was hilarious watching them both try to get passed how cold it was, Ball ended up going in, but Hart couldn’t take it.
Even though Hart was disappointed about this interview he began asking him questions about his family. He asked Ball who is favorite son was and in a way he mentioned that his youngest son, LaMelo gets on his nerves, but enjoys spending time with him. Ball talked about how his family was made for this type of life and he’s trained them hard for it.
In the tub, Hart told Ball that he would bet all the money in the world that he couldn’t beat Michael Jordan. He also didn’t understand why there is no footage of Ball being a great basketball player. The two went head to head in a basketball competition for $10,000. Neither of them won and Ball went out the water and then began throwing money at Hart.
RELATED: Lonzo Ball Expecting A Baby
- J. Cole & Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview [VIDEO]
- 6 HBCU Students Receive “Discover The Unexpected” Journalism Fellowships
- Barbados Elects Island’s First Female Prime Minister
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Kendrick Lamar Reportedly Threatens To Pull Music From Spotify
- Kim Kardashian Tried To Slander Rhymefest, He Responded Eloquently
- 11-Year-Old Receives Southern University Scholarship
- Regina King Headed To HBO With “Watchmen”
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club