Kevin Hart for his “Cold As Balls” interview wanted to talk with Lonzo Ball, but he wasn’t available. Hart ended up speaking with LaVar Ball while they both sat in an ice bath. It was hilarious watching them both try to get passed how cold it was, Ball ended up going in, but Hart couldn’t take it.
Even though Hart was disappointed about this interview he began asking him questions about his family. He asked Ball who is favorite son was and in a way he mentioned that his youngest son, LaMelo gets on his nerves, but enjoys spending time with him. Ball talked about how his family was made for this type of life and he’s trained them hard for it.
In the tub, Hart told Ball that he would bet all the money in the world that he couldn’t beat Michael Jordan. He also didn’t understand why there is no footage of Ball being a great basketball player. The two went head to head in a basketball competition for $10,000. Neither of them won and Ball went out the water and then began throwing money at Hart.
RELATED: Lonzo Ball Expecting A Baby
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him