Kevin Hart for his “Cold As Balls” interview wanted to talk with Lonzo Ball, but he wasn’t available. Hart ended up speaking with LaVar Ball while they both sat in an ice bath. It was hilarious watching them both try to get passed how cold it was, Ball ended up going in, but Hart couldn’t take it.
Even though Hart was disappointed about this interview he began asking him questions about his family. He asked Ball who is favorite son was and in a way he mentioned that his youngest son, LaMelo gets on his nerves, but enjoys spending time with him. Ball talked about how his family was made for this type of life and he’s trained them hard for it.
In the tub, Hart told Ball that he would bet all the money in the world that he couldn’t beat Michael Jordan. He also didn’t understand why there is no footage of Ball being a great basketball player. The two went head to head in a basketball competition for $10,000. Neither of them won and Ball went out the water and then began throwing money at Hart.
RELATED: Lonzo Ball Expecting A Baby
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- Drake’s Son Adonis Left In Awe By LeBron James’ Game
- Washington Wizards Make Bold Statement With New Team Photo
- Playing In Our Faces: White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Supreme Court Weighs Reducing Crack Cocaine Sentences
- Boston George, Drug Runner Whose Life Inspired Movie ‘Blow,’ Dies At 78
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day