Michael B. Jordan has been working hard these last couple years and has grown to be an amazing actor. According to VIBE, he recently came by “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and talked about “Black Panther” as well as some other hot topics. The last time he was on the show DeGeneres gave him a vacuum for his home.
Fans were shocked to find out then that the 30-year-old still lived with his parents. Jordan said, “I love my parents but we have a roommate relationship right now, which is interesting. You get home-cooked meals but then you also have random trips to the kitchen in the middle of the night.”
He mentioned that sometimes his mom catches him a little naked. While on the show he also talked about working out and getting ready to shoot “Creed 2.” After that’s over Jordan will start looking for his own home, but until he’ll stay right where he is.
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Counselor Spring Explains How Our Emotions Affect Our Core Beliefs [WATCH]
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]