Michael B. Jordan has been working hard these last couple years and has grown to be an amazing actor. According to VIBE, he recently came by “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and talked about “Black Panther” as well as some other hot topics. The last time he was on the show DeGeneres gave him a vacuum for his home.
Fans were shocked to find out then that the 30-year-old still lived with his parents. Jordan said, “I love my parents but we have a roommate relationship right now, which is interesting. You get home-cooked meals but then you also have random trips to the kitchen in the middle of the night.”
He mentioned that sometimes his mom catches him a little naked. While on the show he also talked about working out and getting ready to shoot “Creed 2.” After that’s over Jordan will start looking for his own home, but until he’ll stay right where he is.
- Black Girl Joy: Regina King Crashes Andra Day’s Interview After Historic Golden Globe Win
- Civil Rights Activist & Bill Clinton Adviser Vernon Jordan Has Died
- Netflix’s Biggie Doc Revists When His Mom Tossed His Crack In The Garbage Thinking It Was Mash Potatoes
- Iconic Reggae Vocalist Bunny Wailer Has Died
- What’s Trending?! Is It Too Soon To Lift Mask Mandates? [WATCH]
- Black Tony Learns What It Takes To Give Your Life Over To The Lord [WATCH]
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- So Cute: Serena Williams & Daughter Olympia Flaunt Matching Outfits In New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- #FreeFriday ?: Ice Cube Accuses Warner Bros. Of Halting ‘Friday’ Franchise