On a Paternity Test Tuesday, 29-year-old Dorita and 27-year-old Preston are trying to figure out the parentage of 29-week-old Chico. The two met while Dorita was working at the dentist’s office where Preston got his braces done. Preston is suspicious about the baby being his because they had a purely sexual relationship and agreed to be non-exclusive. He’s also in a more serious relationship now, and doesn’t want to mess it up.
Dorita, however, is 100% sure that the baby is his, because despite their agreement, she says she’s not the type to mess with multiple people at once. Click on the audio player above, and part two below, to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Writer Blames “Black Panther” Success For Ruining Other Movies
- Did Yung Berg & A1 Fake A Robbery? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why SZA Might Leave Music [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donald Trump Just Offered Joe Biden The Fade
- Rickey Smiley Shares His Amazing Steak & Shrimp Soup Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- An Experimental Male Birth Control Pill Could Hit The Market Soon
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away
- Mya Talks About The Alleged Drama During The “Lady Marmalade” Video [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge