On a Paternity Test Tuesday, 29-year-old Dorita and 27-year-old Preston are trying to figure out the parentage of 29-week-old Chico. The two met while Dorita was working at the dentist’s office where Preston got his braces done. Preston is suspicious about the baby being his because they had a purely sexual relationship and agreed to be non-exclusive. He’s also in a more serious relationship now, and doesn’t want to mess it up.
Dorita, however, is 100% sure that the baby is his, because despite their agreement, she says she’s not the type to mess with multiple people at once. Click on the audio player above, and part two below, to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him