On a Paternity Test Tuesday, 29-year-old Dorita and 27-year-old Preston are trying to figure out the parentage of 29-week-old Chico. The two met while Dorita was working at the dentist’s office where Preston got his braces done. Preston is suspicious about the baby being his because they had a purely sexual relationship and agreed to be non-exclusive. He’s also in a more serious relationship now, and doesn’t want to mess it up.
Dorita, however, is 100% sure that the baby is his, because despite their agreement, she says she’s not the type to mess with multiple people at once. Click on the audio player above, and part two below, to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15