Donald Glover, a.k.a. Childish Gambino, is a man of many talents. Between writing his own hit TV show, “Atlanta,” and landing stellar acting roles like Hans Solo, Gambino is known and loved for his skills across many genres. Recently he announced he end of his rapper persona, “Childish Gambino,” much to the sadness of his fans.
He’s says he’s got one more Childish Gambino album in the works, and explained at the Grammys that he views endings as very necessary in life. But does that mean that he as a rapper is coming to an end altogether? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season