According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Hudson told the court, as part of the couple’s volatile custody and support battle over their son, that she plans to file a motion to force Otunga to “seek employment” and “maintain a job diary.”
Hudson will not be filing the motions publicly but will present them to the judge later this month, according to The Blast. She’ll also seek to have the entire case sealed.
In another proposed filing, J-Hud says she’ll also seek to dismiss outright Otunga’s motion to have her sanctioned for being in contempt of court. That drama stemmed from Otunga accusing Hudson of being hypocritical by demanding he be barred from speaking about their ongoing case to the media, while she continued to release statements and give interviews about the split.
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
- Gary’s Tea: DMX’s Family Clears Rumors Surrounding His Passing [WATCH]
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway, Might Get A Statue In Yonkers Too?
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Virginia Cop Fired After Pepper-Spraying Black Army Lieutenant During Violent Traffic Stop
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
(Photo Credit: Albert L. Ortega / PR Photos)
Jennifer Hudson Asks Court To Demand Ex-Fiancee Get A Job was originally published on blackamericaweb.com