R&B and soul queen Jill Scott filed for divorce from her husband, Mike Dobson, at the end of last year. She cited both “irreconcilable differences” and “inappropriate marital conduct that such further cohabitation would be unsafe and improper.” Meanwhile, Dobson claims that Jill is “evil” and “emasculating.”
Of course, he’s putting a hefty price tag on all the pain and suffering he says Jill Scott caused him. But is the situation that dire, or is he taking some cues from the school of Mary J. Blige‘s ex-husband, Kendu Isaacs? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz With SWV, Xscape’s New Album, & Returning To Gospel [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How To Fix Your Credit Faster Without Paying Someone [WATCH]
- Shekinah Jo Is Accusing Her Ex-Friend Tiny Harris Of Paying “Blogs” To Slander Her
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hurting A Woman During A Road Rage Hit-And-Run Incident
- Did You Know Tank Sang Background On Aaliyah’s ‘Come Over’?
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Apologies For ‘Confusion’ Her Office Caused in Adam Toldeo Case
- Swizz Beatz Doubles Down On Calling Out Phony Friends At DMX’s Funeral
- Erica Mena Wants All The Smoke With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Pop Smoke Was Shot Over A Rolex By A 15-Year-Old
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape