The conversation around the gender wage gap in Hollywood is brewing strong. “Black-Ish” actress and Hollywood royalty Tracee Ellis Ross was apparently in renegotiations for her contract on the hit show, and reportedly asked for a raise close the gap between her pay and co-star Anthony Anderson‘s.
The thing is, Anthony Anderson is doing double-duty on Black-ish as an actor in the show and the executive producer, so of course his paychecks are heftier. Are her demands unreasonable? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- The Toronto Raptors Gave Drake A Jacket Worth $769K
- Virgil Abloh Gives Serena Williams A 1 of 1 Off-White Nike Air Force 1
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say
- HBO Programming President Says Arya Stark ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff Is Not Happening
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest
- Deep: Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video