Ciara was roasted on social media after she shared a quote from a pastor about women looking to get married. The quote urged women to level up to find the man that is husband material for them. Ciara immediately got roasted for her advice, and fans cited her relationship to Future as the reason why she shouldn’t be the one to talk.
But Ciara went through all of that mess with Future and found her dream guy to marry and family with. doesn’t that make her qualified to speak on it? Check out the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- LHHNY Recap: Bianca Bonnie Continues Her Bridge Burning Tour
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Marvel Studio Head Is Already Thinking About “Black Panther” Sequel
- Viola Davis On Being Called The Black Meryl Streep: “Then Pay Me What I’m Worth!” [VIDEO]
- Fergie Gets Dragged To A Star-Spangled Hell For Her Rendition Of The National Anthem [VIDEO]
- Ben Carson Reportedly Has A “Positive Influence” On Trump And We Can’t Find Receipts
- What Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know About Her Husband John Legend [VIDEO]
- Doctors Amputated Woman’s Hands And Feet After Gruesome Surgical Mistake
- Trump Takes Aim At Oprah