The #MeToo movement continues to take the world by storm as victims of sexual harassment continue to tell their stories. According to Huffington Post, PBS will run a series called “#MeToo, Now What.” The show will focus on workplace sexual harassment and working to end it.
Zainab Salbi, a humanitarian and founder of Women for Women International will host the series. She said about the series, “In order for this conversation to create true cultural change, we must talk with the man on the street, in our lives, our colleagues and friends. Equally, we need to have the conversation with the women in our lives to examine why, when we’ve seen sexual misconduct, we’ve often looked the other way when it didn’t impact us directly.”
The series will feature different men and women and will try to find answers to certain questions like, how do we end this and “how can we use this moment to effect positive and lasting change?” Other topics such as equal pay, gender discrimination and more will also be discussed.
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland Cop Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Reveals The Former NFL Player Was Molested, Former Teammates Recount Unpredictable Behavior
- Wife Catches Husband, Ex-Falcon Player Justin Crawford, Exposing Himself To 12-Year-Old Girl
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Kandi Burruss Hosts Freaky Deaky Dungeon Party + Drops New Video “Ready For This” [PHOTOS + VIDEO]