We all watched as President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama departed from the White House last year. After that we saw them on vacation living their best lives. In a interview with David Letterman, on his new show, “My Guest Needs No Introduction,” Obama explained why that vacation was needed.
According to BET, Obama said, “I took Michelle on a holiday, because I missed my wife. We had not hung out, so we spent days and had a wonderful time.” The couple went to the British Virgin Islands and vacationed like regular citizens. Obama talked about how romantic it was and how much he enjoyed it.
During the interview he even talked about how he would never work in politics again. The reason for that is because he believes Michelle would leave him. Obama said, “No, you didn’t understand me. I’m prevented from running again by the Constitution, but even if it were not for that amendment, Michelle would leave me. I want her around!” We miss you Obama!
- Quavo Visits Capitol Hill To Address Gun Violence, Meets VP Kamala Harris
- Former Trump Aide Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On Jan. 6
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
- Houston Hotties Link Up: Megan Thee Stallion & More Special Guests May Join Beyoncé’s Houston Renaissance Tour Stop
- Get A Peek Inside Tracee Ellis Ross’ Posh Dinner Party For Pattern Beauty
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Report: Dallas Cowboys Cornerback, Trevon Diggs Injured Thursday
- The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42