We all watched as President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama departed from the White House last year. After that we saw them on vacation living their best lives. In a interview with David Letterman, on his new show, “My Guest Needs No Introduction,” Obama explained why that vacation was needed.
According to BET, Obama said, “I took Michelle on a holiday, because I missed my wife. We had not hung out, so we spent days and had a wonderful time.” The couple went to the British Virgin Islands and vacationed like regular citizens. Obama talked about how romantic it was and how much he enjoyed it.
During the interview he even talked about how he would never work in politics again. The reason for that is because he believes Michelle would leave him. Obama said, “No, you didn’t understand me. I’m prevented from running again by the Constitution, but even if it were not for that amendment, Michelle would leave me. I want her around!” We miss you Obama!
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Bribing and Intimidating Witnesses In R. Kelly Trial
- Going Postal: President Trump Seemingly Cops To Rigging The USPS In His Favor For Reelection Bid
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”