Indie kingpin Nipsey Hussle gave some game to upcoming artists looking to get paid fairly for their work.
According to Neighborhood Nip, YouTube only pays $690 for 1 million streams, compared to Tidal’s $12,500.
Apple Music pays $7,350, Spotify and Amazon Music both pay a little over $4,000 per million streams.
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Ruined Her Own Career
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina
- Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther Talks About the Investigation of the Fatal Shooting of Columbus Teen Ma’Khia Bryant
Nipsey Hussle Explains Why Artists Should Sign Up For Tidal was originally published on globalgrind.com