Indie kingpin Nipsey Hussle gave some game to upcoming artists looking to get paid fairly for their work.
According to Neighborhood Nip, YouTube only pays $690 for 1 million streams, compared to Tidal’s $12,500.
Apple Music pays $7,350, Spotify and Amazon Music both pay a little over $4,000 per million streams.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Audacity” | Episode 81
- Ashanti Strikes A Pose In A Two-Piece Fendi Ensemble
- Gabrielle Union Slays The ‘Wet Hair Look’ On Instagram
- Mystery, Mayhem & Murder: Watch The Trailer For Netflix’s Addams Family Spinoff Series ‘Wednesday’
- A Couple Had Sex on the Cedar Point Ferris Wheel and Was Arrested
- Swizz Beatz And Timbaland Are The Latest Black Creatives To Claim Triller Hasn’t Paid Them
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar Says “Invest In Yourself” In Brilliant pgLang & Cash App Collaboration
- Armani Caesar Announces ‘The Liz 2’ With ‘Hunnit Dolla Hiccup’ Featuring Benny The Butcher & Stove God Cooks
- Kanye West Requests Yeezy Gap Gear Be Sold Out of “Trash Bags”, Twitter Reacts
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
Nipsey Hussle Explains Why Artists Should Sign Up For Tidal was originally published on globalgrind.com