Bow Wow and Reginae Carter came through to the morning show studio to talk about “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” season 2! Bow Wow also talked about preparing for a role in theatre for the first time, in the play adaptation of “Barbershop.” He also reveals that he’s got a whole album ready to release, which Da Brat says he withheld from playing for her.
Bow Wow says he Da Brat subsequently beefed all through season two of GUHH ATL, but Brat explains why she feels so passionate. Check out the exclusive video above to hear more in this interview from Dish Nation!
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Has Died
- Why Black Tony Is Naked Inside The Dryer [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Dr. Collier Speaks About Why You Must Start Prenatal Care As Soon As You Find Out You’re Pregnant [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Would You Turn Your Family Member In For A Million Dollars? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]