It’s time for a new season of “Little Women: Atlanta” and Juicy has all the info about what’s going down this season. Juicy mentioned to Rickey Smiley that this season it is a bit less drama and more going into each of the ladies lives. Some of the ladies are trying to get pregnant, having babies and working on side projects.
This season they also want to build relationships and help each other. There might be some fights, but Juicy didn’t get into details. Make sure you watch this season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Jay-Z Put Up $1.5 Billion to Buy Bacardi’s Share of D’USSE Cognac
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff