Kevin Hart recently shared on Instagram a new photo of his 6-week-old son Kenzo–and it’s adorable!
With his wife Eniko Hart holding their little bundle of joy, Kevin is in awe of how strong their little guy is.
Is it just us, or do they look like twins?!
Here’s another one:
During his opening monologue in Saturday Night Live last month, Kevin admitted that he wasn’t too excited about having a baby.
“When we had the idea of having a baby, I wasn’t thrilled. I didn’t know if I wanted a baby. That’s just me being honest, don’t judge me,” he said.
As PEOPLE pointed out, he explained that the reason why he wasn’t initially excited was because he already had two children — Heaven, 12, and Hendrix, 10.
“I told my wife, I said, ‘Babe, I got the best of both worlds. I did it. We married, so technically, those babies are your babies.’ ”
But Eniko wasn’t having it. Hart says she replied, “‘I know, but they old. I want new ones.’ ”
Clearly now, Hart is pretty excited about their newest addition. #ProudPapa
- Stevante Clark, Brother Of Stephon Clark, Was Arrested
- Headkrack Talks About His First Performance After The Loss Of His Mother [EXCLUSIVE]
- Teen Suspended For Refusing To Remove His Durag
- Netflix Cancels “Seven Seconds” Despite Plan For More Seasons
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson! [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West Announces New Album + Project With Kid Cudi
- “Scandal” Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Syracuse Frat Suspended After Footage Of Pledge Professing Hate For “N*ggers,” “Sp*cs,” & “K*kes” Surfaces [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team