Kevin Hart recently shared on Instagram a new photo of his 6-week-old son Kenzo–and it’s adorable!
With his wife Eniko Hart holding their little bundle of joy, Kevin is in awe of how strong their little guy is.
Is it just us, or do they look like twins?!
Here’s another one:
During his opening monologue in Saturday Night Live last month, Kevin admitted that he wasn’t too excited about having a baby.
“When we had the idea of having a baby, I wasn’t thrilled. I didn’t know if I wanted a baby. That’s just me being honest, don’t judge me,” he said.
As PEOPLE pointed out, he explained that the reason why he wasn’t initially excited was because he already had two children — Heaven, 12, and Hendrix, 10.
“I told my wife, I said, ‘Babe, I got the best of both worlds. I did it. We married, so technically, those babies are your babies.’ ”
But Eniko wasn’t having it. Hart says she replied, “‘I know, but they old. I want new ones.’ ”
Clearly now, Hart is pretty excited about their newest addition. #ProudPapa
- Free Smoke: Drake Finally Speaks On Pusha T & Kanye West Beef
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Church Announcements: Why Pastor Won’t Be Holding On To Anyone While Baptizing Them [EXCLUSIVE]
- Starz Signs 50 Cent To Multiyear Project Deal
- On God?: Lauryn Hill Says She Canceled Nashville Show Due To Hurricane Michael
- Rock-T’s NFL Picks: Week 6 [VIDEO]
- Estate Of Prince Wants Donald Trump To Stop Playing “Purple Rain” At Rallies
- Algee Smith Wants To Be The Modern Day Will Smith For Music & Television [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take A Look: Kehlani Announces She’s Pregnant With A Photo!
Kevin & Eniko Hart Share Adorable Pics Of Son Kenzo [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com