Kevin Hart recently shared on Instagram a new photo of his 6-week-old son Kenzo–and it’s adorable!
With his wife Eniko Hart holding their little bundle of joy, Kevin is in awe of how strong their little guy is.
Is it just us, or do they look like twins?!
Here’s another one:
During his opening monologue in Saturday Night Live last month, Kevin admitted that he wasn’t too excited about having a baby.
“When we had the idea of having a baby, I wasn’t thrilled. I didn’t know if I wanted a baby. That’s just me being honest, don’t judge me,” he said.
As PEOPLE pointed out, he explained that the reason why he wasn’t initially excited was because he already had two children — Heaven, 12, and Hendrix, 10.
“I told my wife, I said, ‘Babe, I got the best of both worlds. I did it. We married, so technically, those babies are your babies.’ ”
But Eniko wasn’t having it. Hart says she replied, “‘I know, but they old. I want new ones.’ ”
Clearly now, Hart is pretty excited about their newest addition. #ProudPapa
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser [VIDEO]
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII, Issues Statement On Colin Kaepernick
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets
Kevin & Eniko Hart Share Adorable Pics Of Son Kenzo [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com