Kevin Hart recently shared on Instagram a new photo of his 6-week-old son Kenzo–and it’s adorable!
With his wife Eniko Hart holding their little bundle of joy, Kevin is in awe of how strong their little guy is.
Is it just us, or do they look like twins?!
Here’s another one:
During his opening monologue in Saturday Night Live last month, Kevin admitted that he wasn’t too excited about having a baby.
“When we had the idea of having a baby, I wasn’t thrilled. I didn’t know if I wanted a baby. That’s just me being honest, don’t judge me,” he said.
As PEOPLE pointed out, he explained that the reason why he wasn’t initially excited was because he already had two children — Heaven, 12, and Hendrix, 10.
“I told my wife, I said, ‘Babe, I got the best of both worlds. I did it. We married, so technically, those babies are your babies.’ ”
But Eniko wasn’t having it. Hart says she replied, “‘I know, but they old. I want new ones.’ ”
Clearly now, Hart is pretty excited about their newest addition. #ProudPapa
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Nothin’ But A Gameshow Baby: Snoop Dogg’s Hilarious Wheel of Fortune Appearance
- DeMar DeRozan Says Retirement Is The Only Thing That Will Make Him Happy
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Shaq Reveals He’s A “Serial Cheater” So He Refuses To Comment On Ime Udoka’s Scandal
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’
Kevin & Eniko Hart Share Adorable Pics Of Son Kenzo [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com