While some of us suffer through winter or not so warm temperatures, Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe’s family are in Ghana living it up. The family is their having a beautiful vacation and making a lot of fans jealous. According to BET, Kodjoe wanted to visit where his roots are from.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In one of the captions he wrote, “6am Labadi Beach. Our future Football stars are out here getting it in at the first day break of the new year. Their faces show the love and passion for their sport. I remember spending all day playing football with kids I didnt know, but who became my best friends during my visits to Ghana. This week I’m in my father’s country with my family hosting the CAF Awards. Honored. #IloveGhana #ChildhoodMemories#UsedToBustTheirButtsOnThePitch” There are pictures of the happy couple holding hands while visiting stores as well. We hope they continue to enjoy their vacation!
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion