Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Snoop Dogg and Kevin Hart Provide Some Hilarious Olympics Commentary with New Show
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?