Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag