Months ago rapper Nelly made headlines after a woman claimed that he raped her on his tour bus. According to TMZ, the charges have been dropped. King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office mentioned that the victim didn’t cooperate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This made it hard to go forward with the case and the charges had to be dropped. The victims attorney spoke out about it and said it was too much pressure for the victim to go against Nelly. We will keep you posted on any other Nelly news.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Meek Mill Denies Accusations Of A Physical Relationship With Diddy
- 2 Chainz, Saweetie, Lil Baby Join BMF Season 3: What’s Next
- Hundreds Killed, Hurt, Waiting for Aid in Palestine
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell