Spirit was in the morning show studio answering questions about love, family and relationships. One caller says she is dealing with the fact that her baby daddy, who she was in a relationship in for a long time, is now dating her cousin.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She wants to know how she can get over the situation, but Spirit says it’s not her job to get over it. In other words, she says, “you are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
Our Favorite Black Families
1. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi1 of 5
2. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi2 of 5
3. Viola Davis and husband3 of 5
4. Lance Gross & Family4 of 5
5. Serena Williams & Family
Source: 5 of 5