Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump are condemning coverage that focuses on the 19-year-old’s private life.
On Friday, Clinton, who knows a lot about not having her privacy respected, tweeted: “Malia Obama’s private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait. Be better.”
Trump’s eldest daughter echoed the same sentiment:”Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers. She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits.”
Look: Malia is out there trying to live her best life. People need to let her be and let her grow into the woman she is meant to be–on her own terms and in her own time.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Song Cry: Jay-Z To Take The Stand During Cologne Deal Gone Bad Lawsuit
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
#LeaveMaliaAlone: The Internet Comes To The First Daughter's Defense
1. Leave Malia AloneSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Leave Malia AloneSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. One fan truly sympathized with the first daughter.
Source: 3 of 8
Malia Obama is a teenager. Her dad was the President for 8 years. I'd be smoking pot too lol https://t.co/IlPIJkQyGG— Norman D. Golden ll (@NormanGoldenll) August 10, 2016
4. Twitter did not come to play.Source: 4 of 8
5. Sen. John McCain’s daughter even defended the teen.Source: 5 of 8
6. The universe works in mysterious ways.Source: 6 of 8
7. Fellow stoners wanted to know.
Source: 7 of 8
Dear Malia Obama,— BIG GOTTI♍️ (@Real_For_Sale) August 10, 2016
Chelsea Clinton & Ivanka Trump Defend Malia Obama’s Right To Privacy was originally published on hellobeautiful.com