Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump are condemning coverage that focuses on the 19-year-old’s private life.
On Friday, Clinton, who knows a lot about not having her privacy respected, tweeted: “Malia Obama’s private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait. Be better.”
Trump’s eldest daughter echoed the same sentiment:”Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers. She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits.”
Look: Malia is out there trying to live her best life. People need to let her be and let her grow into the woman she is meant to be–on her own terms and in her own time.
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
#LeaveMaliaAlone: The Internet Comes To The First Daughter's Defense
1. Leave Malia AloneSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Leave Malia AloneSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. One fan truly sympathized with the first daughter.Source: 3 of 8
4. Sen. John McCain’s daughter even defended the teen.Source: 4 of 8
5. The universe works in mysterious ways.Source: 5 of 8
6. Fellow stoners wanted to know.Source: 6 of 8
7. Many Malia supporters questioned some media outlets for sharing the story.Source: 7 of 8
Chelsea Clinton & Ivanka Trump Defend Malia Obama’s Right To Privacy was originally published on hellobeautiful.com