KFC is out of its chicken lovin’ mind—at least, we think so.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The fast food chain paired with Village Vanguard, the brand behind soup baths, to create their own bath bomb. According to the Metro, it’s drumstick-shaped and made from 11 spices and herbs that will have you smelling finger lickin’ good. But ‘chicken smell bathing powder’ is not available to just anyone—you have to be 1 of 100 people chosen in a lottery process only taking place in Japan.
So far, the chicken powder has gotten mixed reviews. Some hate its very existence:
Like, really hate it:
And others, not so much:
Let us know how you feel about soaking in a fried chicken bath bomb.
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
Beyonce Indulges In Sneakers, Liquor And Chicken & Waffles (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Beyonce ditches her heels for a pair of fly kicks. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce1 of 6
2. 2. Like a true counrty girl, Beyonce indulges in some chicken and waffles. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce2 of 6
3. 3. Beyonce shares a photo of her and her hubby courtside at the All-Star game. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce3 of 6
4. 4. It looks like Beyonce found a sweet treat her daughter will love. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce4 of 6
5. 5. Beyonce flaunts her leopard print accessories. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce5 of 6
6. 6. Beyonce indulges in some good ol country cooking. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce6 of 6
KFC Creates Fried Chicken-Scented, Drumstick-Shaped Bath Bomb [POLL] was originally published on globalgrind.com