After another great show at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” everyone was talking about the hottest of Gary’s Tea. Keyshia Cole estranged husband, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, is filing for spousal support. Much like when Mary J. Blige‘s ex-husband Kendu Isaacs asked for spousal support, the move seems to put a bad taste in people’s mouths.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So Beyonce Alowishus took it upon herself to hop around the radio station to see how different folks feel about the situation. Check out this video to see what everyone had to say to Beyonce on the matter on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Keyshia Cole Chats With Gary With Da Tea About Sex Toys [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Keyshia Cole On Measuring Up To The Demands Of R&B Fans [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Why Keyshia Cole’s Ex-Husband Filing For Spousal Support Is Disrespectful [EXCLUSIVE]
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Mike Epps
1 of 13
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce
2 of 13
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.
3 of 13
4. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.
4 of 13
5. Jill Scott
5 of 13
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 2017
6 of 13
7. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin
7 of 13
8. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown
8 of 13
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown
9 of 13
10. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs
10 of 13
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs
11 of 13
12. Usher & Grace Miguel
12 of 13
13. Usher & Grace Miguel
13 of 13