Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The California Congresswoman stressed that we have the power to get #45 impeached!
Auntie Maxine recently told The Root, in an interview at the Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall last week, that the president, who some call a “white supremacist,” is no match for the collective power of African-American women around the country who believe that our nation’s boss is unfit to run OUR country.
“Black women, because we have evolved with strength and voting power and economic power, this is a special moment in the history of black women,” Waters said.
“And I think we’re going to be very key in helping to set this country right and to make sure that this president does not remain president.”
Watch her full interview here.
“Look at [him]. My God. My grandmother would call him an educated fool,” Waters stated.
“Here’s a man who has a reputation of being a highly competent surgeon, but when he talks about poor people, he says they’re the cause of their poverty. He doesn’t understand why you didn’t do what he did and why you didn’t make it like he made it. And he doesn’t know the difference between slavery and immigration,” she went on.
Carson plans on testifying before the House Financial Services Committee, where Waters is the top Democrat.
“He’s coming before my committee. If you think I took [Treasury Secretary Steve] Mnuchin on, you watch what I’m going to do to Ben Carson,” she stressed.
He better not play with her or her time! Cause as we all know, she will reclaim it!
Speak that truth!
Happy Birthday, Barack Obama!
1. Barack Obama holds election night gathering in Chicago's Grant Park, Nov. 4, 2008.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Barack & Michelle Obama's first dance, Jan. 20, 2009.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Obama's official portrait for his second term as President of the United States of America.Source: 3 of 8
4. Obama Family PortraitSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Barack Obama & Joe Biden. Well miss their bromance.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Obama's farewell speech, Jan. 10, 2017.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Barack and Michelle walked off into the sunset after 8 years in the White House.Source: 7 of 8
8. We miss you President Obama, but it seems you’re happy to be back to private life.Source: 8 of 8
Auntie Maxine: “Black Women Can Put Trump Out Of Office” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com