Rock-T and his wife sit down to talk about one of the most important things in a relationship and that’s trust.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Krystal, his wife expressed that in a marriage your partner must be your best friend and after trust comes into the relationship.
Rock-T mentioned that having your partner as a best friend is an amazing thing, they are there when you need a pep talk, to help you with guidance and comfort you.
Trust within your relationship means “keeping it 100” no matter what and being an open book with the person.
The cute couple also talked about a huge topic which was your inner circle of friends. Even though they both have single friends sometimes they can add gasoline to the flame.
Krystal said, “You don’t want a big circle,” but through time you realize exactly who respects your marriage and who doesn’t.
Fade some of those friends out, but sometimes at the end of the day you realize the only person you ever needed was your partner.
Rock-T and Krystal have a great relationship but sometimes they argue like every other couple and you have to work through that.
The advice they gave to couples is pretty amazing and we hope to share more videos just like this more often.
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
1. Shannon and Monica Brown1 of 16
2. Magic and Cookie Johnson2 of 16
3. Denzel and Pauletta Washington3 of 16
4. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson4 of 16
5. Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett5 of 16
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 16
7. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon7 of 16
8. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet8 of 16
9. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict9 of 16
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith10 of 16
11. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee11 of 16
12. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe12 of 16
13. Tamia and Grant Hill13 of 16
14. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert14 of 16
15. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker15 of 16
16. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris16 of 16