Breast cancer is REAL. My DNA Hair contributes by donating wigs; will you contribute by showing your support in Radio One’s (92Q, Magic 95.9, Praise 106.1, WOLB1010, Spirit 1400) upcoming Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of survivors or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is or whoever you’re walking for, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston Street).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
WHAT: Survivor Soul Stroll
WHEN: May 13, 2017 at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Canton Waterfront Park
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrongSource: 1 of 11
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriorsSource: 2 of 11
3. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancerSource: 3 of 11
4. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92qSource: 4 of 11
5. #pinkfridaySource: 5 of 11
6. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #QpinkfridaysSource: 6 of 11
7. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G KomemSource: 7 of 11
8. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawarenessSource: 8 of 11
9. #qpinkfridaySource: 9 of 11
10. #qpinkfridaySource: 10 of 11
11. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTHSource: 11 of 11
How My DNA Hair Company Is Helping Boost Confidence In Breast Cancer Patients was originally published on 92q.com