Breast cancer is REAL. My DNA Hair contributes by donating wigs; will you contribute by showing your support in Radio One’s (92Q, Magic 95.9, Praise 106.1, WOLB1010, Spirit 1400) upcoming Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness?
Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of survivors or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is or whoever you’re walking for, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston Street).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrong
1 of 12
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriors
2 of 12
3. Its October u kno what that means.... #support #the #cure #savethetatas #Qpinkfriday
7. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #Qpinkfridays
7 of 12
8. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G Komem
8 of 12
9. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness
9 of 12
10 of 12
11 of 12
12. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH
12 of 12
Continue reading Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges “Pink Fridays”
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"