Relationship expert Dr. Tartt came through to the morning show to answer love questions and give some sound advice to listeners. He talked about preserving and building the intimacy in a relationship. But he’s not talking about in the bedroom- he’s talking about emotionally.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
All relationships go through a rut, Dr. Tartt explains, which makes the parties involved feel like the love is gone and there’s no hope for the relationship. But the truth is, you have to put in the work that will rebuild the love, because love is an active verb, not just a noun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana Grande1 of 10
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan2 of 10
3. Memphitz and Toya Wright3 of 10
4. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton4 of 10
5. Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo5 of 10
6. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida6 of 10
7. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon7 of 10
8. Karrueche and Chris Brown8 of 10
9. Ray Rice and Janay Palmer9 of 10
10. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick10 of 10