Relationship expert Dr. Tartt came through to the morning show to answer love questions and give some sound advice to listeners. He talked about preserving and building the intimacy in a relationship. But he’s not talking about in the bedroom- he’s talking about emotionally.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
All relationships go through a rut, Dr. Tartt explains, which makes the parties involved feel like the love is gone and there’s no hope for the relationship. But the truth is, you have to put in the work that will rebuild the love, because love is an active verb, not just a noun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana Grande1 of 13
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan2 of 13
3. Khloe and Lamar Odom3 of 13
4. Memphitz and Toya Wright4 of 13
5. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton5 of 13
6. Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo6 of 13
7. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida7 of 13
8. Teresa and Joe Giudice8 of 13
9. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon9 of 13
10. Karrueche and Chris Brown10 of 13
11. Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa11 of 13
12. Ray Rice and Janay Palmer12 of 13
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick13 of 13