Dr. Collier was hanging out in-studio with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! He gave a lot of great advice to people dealing with constant bloating, and how to pinpoint some of the different causes of it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, he gives advice on using natural medicine to combat hypo-thyroidism, and why it’s a good idea to take Omega 3 Fish Oil, and why you shouldn’t take too much of it. Check out this exclusive video to for all of those answers in this clip from the show!
Get more health and wellness tips here, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED: Dr. Collier On Prince’s Death: “I Don’t Think It Was A Drug Overdose” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Dr. Collier’s Advice On Dealing With Racist Co-Workers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Dr. Collier’s Tips On Getting Rid Of Stomach Fat [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
The First Lady Promotes Physical Fitness
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. First lady Michelle Obama speaks during an event to promote physical fitness.
1 of 9
2. 2. First lady hands a ball to Olympian skater Michelle Kwan.
2 of 9
3. 3. Michelle Kwan cheers on the first lady during an event to promote fitness.
3 of 9
4. 4. Michelle Obama participateds in a running drill during an event.
4 of 9
5. 5. Michelle Obama laughs on the South Lawn of the White House during as event.
5 of 9
6. 6. Michelle Obama exercises during an event to promote fitness.
6 of 9
7. 7. Michelle Obama participates during an event to promote fitness.
7 of 9
8. 8. Michelle Obama participates during an event to promote fitness.
8 of 9
9. 9. Mrs. Obama, Grant Hill and Billie Jean King participate during an event.
9 of 9