Stevie J is more than just a reality star.
Sure, we know him for being a player on Love & Hip-Hop: ATL, but prior to that, he was producing hits for legends like Mariah Carey, Notorious B.I.G., Diddy and more. I wanted our interview to be different, because I knew everything important would come out eventually.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The interview began with a conversation about his 18-year-old daughter trying to let her homegirl move in with them.
Stevie J talks about how he shut her down and how he holds his children up to higher standards: “My daughter’s gotta work and they gotta go to the gym every day and all that. If you’re not with the program, you’re in the program. I’m not about to take care of another grown up.”
He continued, “I teach my daughters all of the game I can possibly give them on their journey and they take and run with it.”
But he always keeps his kids in the loop: “I always let them know what’s up in my life before they can read about it.”
Stevie knows how the game works as far as media and that reality TV shows will spin things like crazy. He revealed his daughters wanted nothing to do with him after the first time he appeared on Love & Hip-Hop, but after a few episodes, they came back around.
Eventually, Stevie spoke about his child support woes, showing us his house arrest anklet and revealing his baby mother hit him up for a million dollars.
He talks about blowing tons of money and having to have a reality check with himself after going from spending $80K a week to making $80K a year.
Check out this interview and be sure to catch his new show Leave It To Stevie, Mondays on VH1.
Stevie J's Funny Faces On "Love & Hip Hop: ATL" (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Stevie J looks at Joseline like she is crazy when she informs him of her unexpected pregnancy!Source: 1 of 8
2. 2. Stevie J uses this funny smirk to make one of his ladies laugh, as well as get himself out of trouble during the show.Source: 2 of 8
3. 3. Stevie J usually makes this funny face during conversation with both Mimi and Joseline, especially when being accused of insensitivity or infidelity.Source: 3 of 8
4. 4. While singing his way back into Mimi's heart, Stevie J makes an unusual face that scares viewers a little bit!Source: 4 of 8
5. 5. Stevie J attempts not to laugh as he tries to explain himself to Mimi during the taping of 'Love & Hip Hop: ATL.'Source: 5 of 8
6. 6. This is Stevie J's expression when friend Benzino tries to talk him into monogamy ... Stevie just can't fathom it!Source: 6 of 8
7. 7. Stevie J makes his funniest face of all and though it is hilarious, ironically it usually hints that Stevie means business!Source: 7 of 8
8. 8. Stevie J stares blankly at Mimi Faust even though he is beyond dead wrong!Source: 8 of 8
Stevie J Opens Up About Blowing Money, House Arrest & Parenting [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com