The Answer, the iconic Reebok sneaker created for NBA superstar Allen Iverson is 20 years old and some people very special to him are celebrating it. Designer Melody Ehsani put her own special stamp on a women’s ‘Iverson” and had Allen’s ex-wife, Tawanna (although the two apparently still live together) and his three daughters to model it. Allen and Tawanna have two sons together as well.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Los Angeles-based designer unveils her campaign starring the most important women in the Iverson’s own life — daughters Dream, Messiah and Tiaura alongside their mother Tawanna. Each represent his legacy, wearing Ehsani’s Question Mid sneaker that’s rich in Iverson detailing.
The tonal vegetable tan upper, constructed from three types of leather, is embossed with his “Hold My Own” tattoo on the tongue; paisley print covers the insole; an image of his cornrows lines the inside; and interchangeable heel velcro patches feature three of his other tattoos. A black patent toe box and icy blue sole complete the look.
The Richest Players In The NBA & The Women Who Love Them
1. Ray Allen - $100MSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Lebron James - $300MSource:PR 2 of 8
3. Dwyane Wade - $95MSource:PR 3 of 8
4. Carmelo Anthony - $90MSource:PR 4 of 8
5. Kobe Bryant - $280MSource:PR 5 of 8
6. Chris Bosh - $50MSource:PR 6 of 8
7. Dirk Nowitzki - $120MSource:PR 7 of 8
8. Kevin Garnett - $190M8 of 8