A few weeks ago, it was rumored that Mariah Carey’s baby daddy had another baby on the way. Turns out, that’s true. Nick Cannon admitted during a radio interview that he is indeed having baby #3 with on-again, off-again lover Brittany Bell a former Miss Arizona U.S.A.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“I’ve got a baby on the way,” he told the radio hosts after calling Bell a “special young lady.”
“God said be fruitful and multiply, I’m doing the Lord’s work out here.”
While he and Bell are no longer an item, Cannon, 36, would not call her his “ex,” clarifying that “ex Mariah [Carey] is my last ‘ex.’ Everybody else is people that I’ve known, loved and cared for.”
Cannon and Carey, 46, share two children: 5-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan. The pair split in 2014, but Cannon just confirmed earlier this month that their divorce has been finalized.
TMZ leaked a few details on the couple’s divorce settlement.
TMZ has learned Mariah and Nick Cannon struck a settlement in their divorce, and they both declared income for 2014. We’ve learned Mariah says she raked in $6.3 million, and Nick scored $2.7 mil.
As we reported, Mariah has demanded $50 mil from billionaire James Packer after their engagement exploded … that’s 8 times what she made 2 years ago.
We’ve also learned the settlement requires Nick to squirrel away money for the twins, but maybe not as much as you think … $5k a month in a trust. Mariah doesn’t have to put anything in the trust.
And there’s this. The settlement says neither Mariah nor Nick can allow the kids to address a new significant other as mom, dad, mommy, daddy, father, mother or any facsimile thereof.
Mariah and Nick share custody, but the kids are primarily with her. If Nick comes to visit, per the agreement, she foots the bill for travel and lodging.
And, she has to sign over the title to the 2012 Ferrari.
Nick’s baby mama posted this pic recently with the caption: Children are a gift from God. Psalm 127:3
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 22
2. As far as we can tell, the turban thing started about a year ago with this canary yellow number.Source:Instagram 2 of 22
3. Looks like he's got one to match all his jerseys.Source:Instagram 3 of 22
4. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 4 of 22
5. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 5 of 22
6. And his t-shirts, too.Source:Instagram 6 of 22
7. The look on Monroe's face kinda sums it up.Source:Instagram 7 of 22
8. Pretty sure we've seen this look on Yasiin Bey.Source:Instagram 8 of 22
9. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 9 of 22
10. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 10 of 22
11. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 11 of 22
12. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 12 of 22
13. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 13 of 22
14. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 14 of 22
15. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 15 of 22
16. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 16 of 22
17. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 17 of 22
18. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 18 of 22
19. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 19 of 22
20. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 20 of 22
21. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 21 of 22
22. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 22 of 22
PHOTO: Nick Cannon