The ‘Hollywood Divas’ star revealed her real hair on Instagram with the caption, “I know I’m cute with hair or without it.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Fans commended the reality star on her bravery. One commenter wrote, “You are gorgeous. Shine on Queen.”
Countess appeared on ‘The Doctors’ a few years ago to discuss her struggle with lace front wigs, which led to a damaged scalp.
“I had a bad reaction to the glue that I used to apply the wig, so my hair started falling out,” she explained.
She suffers from discoloration around all the areas where the wig tape or glue would have been applied.
See the photo and watch the segment below:
WERK! Countess Vaughn Is Out Here Slaying On The Gram
1. The Countess Is Definitely Feeling HerselfSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Slaying On The 'GramSource:Instagram 2 of 8
3. When You're Your Own #WCWSource:Instagram 3 of 8
4. Looking Gorgeous In WhiteSource:Instagram 4 of 8
5. Posing With Her BroSource:Instagram 5 of 8
6. The Team, Who Keeps Her FabSource:Instagram 6 of 8
7. Side Profile Looking GreatSource:Instagram 7 of 8
8. Countess Has Been Putting IN That Work For MonthsSource:Instagram 8 of 8