Michael Bublé is always honest with his fans, so it comes as no surprise that the singer opened up about his family’s recent devastating news.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The “Home” singer and his wife Luisana Lopilato revealed on Friday that their eldest son, 3-year-old Noah, has been diagnosed with cancer. The couple took to Facebook to reveal the news: “We are devastated about the recent cancer diagnosis of our oldest son Noah who is currently undergoing treatment in the U.S. We have always been very vocal about the importance of family and the love we have for our children.”
Bublé continued, “Luisana and I have put our careers on hold in order to devote all our time and attention to helping Noah get well. At this difficult time, we ask only for your prayers and respect for our privacy. We have a long journey in front of us and hope that with the support of family, friends and fans around the world, we will win this battle, God willing.”
The couple, who are also parents to 9-month-old Elias, plan to take a break from the public eye to focus on their family. Our thoughts and prayers are with Noah and the Bublé family.
11 Celebrities Who've Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash News 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty Images 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource:Kass for The Brand Group 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 11 of 11
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram