Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nothing says love and relationship goals more than supporting your husband at his basketball games and helping your wife take out her weave. Ayesha took to Snapchat to show off her man’s skills – and not the ones on the court.
She posted the video above of the NBA Champion removing her weave for her, with the caption, “That’s love. Can’t wait to scratch my scalp.”
Steph Curry is winning on and off the court! Ladies, get you a man who can do both.
14 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1.Source:Instagram 1 of 13
2.Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. 💛💛👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. Merry Christmas from Our family to yours!!! 😊👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 4 of 13
5.Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7.Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8.Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Mom and dad … Lol😝Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Everyone couldn’t wait for the arrival of Curry #2! Good luck @ayeshacurry ❤️ Though we still have no news when’s the exact date of Ayesha’s delivery of Baby Curry #2, we made an advance prayer for Ayesha’s safe delivery and for the baby to be born healthy• Father, please allow @ayeshacurry to have endurance that comes from You, and keep her safe. Father, watch over @ayeshacurry & @wardell30’s baby to be born under the best of circumstances. May Your will be done Lord. Give her a sense of calm and purpose as she goes through labor and delivery. We know Lord that physical pain can overwhelm her, but Lord, help her to cling to You and look forward to the joy ahead when @ayeshacurry will see her little baby #2 for the first time. 👼🏼👼🏼 In JESUS name we pray, AMEN! ❤️❤️•#labor #delivery #Godisgood #safe #baby #love #sweet #babycurry#2 #ayeshacurry #rileycurry #stephencurry #famgoals #familygoals #goals #relationshipgoals #couplegoals #nba #warriors #dubnation #basketball #nba #nbafinals #champion #ig #likesforlikesSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11.Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. 1 word…. Blessed 🙏🏻•I’m beyond happy to be able to make a page all about you guys @wardell30 @ayeshacurry & Riley! I made this to show you how you inspire people, how you inspire us. Putting God in the center of your relationship, putting God first for everything makes you guys to be so so so blessed & we are here always to support you ☺️ We all love you & we care for you #dubnation. To God be the Glory!!!! 🙏🏻•And shout out to all the people who followed this account! We are so near to 1k followers!! Xoxo 💋•#blessed #Godisgood #stephencurry #rileycurry #famgoals #relationshipgoals #Godfirst #couplegoals #familygoals #nba #ig #nbafinals #warriors #nbachampion #mvpSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13.Source:Instagram 13 of 13
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram