Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to sources, the accuser, Baylee Curran, is wanted in New York City for questioning in connection with criminal theft for allegedly stealing a fancy designer purse at a swanky hotel. Police docs say that while at The Plaza in 2013, Baylee snatched a $1,000 Louis Vuitton purse from one of her friends and ran out of the hotel.
The incident was so bad that the alleged purse-snatching victim got a restraining order against Baylee from an L.A. judge. But Baylee says she had no idea New York City cops wanted her for questioning and also claims her friend was the thief, not her. The police have issued an I-Card for Baylee, which will allow NYPD cops to pick her up and take her to the station for questioning if they find her in the city.
Chris Brown was arrested following Curran’s accusations, but he was released from jail late Tuesday night after posting $250,000 bail.
Chris Brown Vs. Drake: Who's Actually Ahead In Their Not-So-Friendly Competition?
1. According to sources, Chris Brown's net worth is nearly $30 million, while Drake's is estimated at $60 million.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Chris Brown shirtless and showing off his tattoos.Source:Splash 2 of 11
3. Chris Brown and Rihanna had some pretty stylish moments together.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. This is one of the on-again-off-again couple's best pictures ever.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. They're totally in sync.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. But RiRi and Drake always look pretty happy together too.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. And things got pretty sexy.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Like really, really hot.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Chris Brown's smile has always been spectacular, yes!Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Drake's as clever as they come - and he knows it too.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. So tell us, who wins the battle in your book?Source:Getty 11 of 11
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty