Twitter gave Charlize Theron the business after photos of her and her adopted four-year-old son hit social media Friday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The issue? Her son Jackson was dressed as Elsa from Frozen, wearing a dress and clip-on ponytail. The non-conforming gender expression caused some tweeters to blame Theron’s influence.
Theron, who adopted Jackson from South Africa in 2012, hasn’t made a public statement replying to the criticism thus far, but many commenters stepped in to support her and her son’s freedom of expression.
Famous Folks Who Were Adopted, Orphaned Or Have Adopted
1. NFL wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was raised by his aunt Shirley and her husband after his mother was incarcerated for intent to distribute cocaine when he was 11-years-old. His father was serving overseas in the Army..1 of 7
2. Keegan Michael Key was adopted as a child by two social workers. Later on in life her met his mother and found out he had two half brothers who died.Source:false 2 of 7
3. Keyshia Cole was adopted at the age of two by family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole which is where her last name comes from. She met her biological father boxer Virgil Hunter in 2016 after a paternity test.Source:Getty 3 of 7
4. Gary Coleman He was adopted as a small child by W. G. Coleman, a fork-lift operator, and Edmonia Sue, a nurse practitioner (Photo Credit: Facebook)4 of 7
5. Jesse Jackson was adopted by his stepfather at the age of one. He took his stepfathers last name. (AP)5 of 7
6. Viola Davis Julius Tennon adopted their little girl Genesis as newborn in October of 2011Source:false 6 of 7
7. MadonnaSource:false 7 of 7
Charlize Theron Catches Hell For Letting Adopted Son Dress Like A Girl [PHOTOS] was originally published on globalgrind.com