Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna‘s relationship took the world by storm when we first heard about it. Pretty soon, the couple decided to get engaged and Blac Chyna announced her pregnancy. Fans rejoiced as they were handed their own reality TV series and a special on the baby. Everything seemed to be going well.
But now, sources are saying that Rob isn’t all that jazzed about filming a reality TV show. Click on the audio player to hear Gary With Da Tea explain more on this story and others in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
BFF Style: Every Time Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Perfected Each Other’s Fly
1. All white everything.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Boss b*tches.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Slayyy, queens.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Muva and Chyna complement each other’s fly.Source:Splash 4 of 12
5. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose definitely know how to have a good time, and look good while doing so.Source:Instagram 5 of 12
6. MILF status.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. The BFFs experienced their glo’ up together.Source:Splash 7 of 12
8. That moment when you’re texting your BFF and she’s standing right next to you. #CasualCool.Source:Splash 8 of 12
9. Bathroom bikini selfies.Source:Instagram 9 of 12
10. This is how the best friends keep their bods in tip-top shape.Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose took a trip to Cannes and attended a yacht party…Source:Splash 11 of 12
12. And of course they both got the BFF memo to be in full-on glam mode.Source:Splash 12 of 12